IF14 INFINITY 1/10 EP TOURING CAR
• The new main chassis design pursued ultimate chassis flex balance.
• Easy to adjust chassis flexibility by changing the position and number of the screws to fix lower bulkhead.
• Aluminum suspension holder directly mounted on the lower bulkhead. Unhindered chassis flex.
• Aluminum center pulley allows superb durability.
• Selectable steering crank position hanging from servo mount or main chassis.
• 1piece type sway bar holder. Sinuously receive initial motion.
• Resin eccentric bush for easy toe angle and antisquat set-ups.
• Short big boar dumper and SMJ silver line spring.
• Red anodized Aluminum turnbuckles.
• D. J. CVD is equipped at the front as standard.
• 2.25mm-thick main chassis and 2.0mm-thick top deck
• Hard-type lower suspension arm, steering block and rear upright come as standard.
• SMJ zero-gap foam bumper comes as standard.
• AXON spur gear TCS (64 pitch) is included.
• Second speed reduction ratio: 2.0) Front axle: Rigid axle (38T) Rear differential: Gear differential with oil encapsulated (38T)
• Not included: Radios, ESC, Motor, Battery, Steering servo, pinion gear, tire, wheel, insert, body shell.